- JAY-Z Allegedly Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime Offer After Showing Support For Colin Kaepernick
- 30 POUNDS OF ILLEGAL DRUGS SEIZED, PROMO COMPANY OWNER FACES 10+ YEARS
- Mystikal Reportedly Indicted On Rape And Kidnapping Charges
- Selena Gomez Announces Long Term Partnership With Puma
- Pretty Lights is taking a stand against totems — at least ones in close proximity to the front of his stage.
- DJ Khaled Hosting 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Martin Garrix wins lawsuit against Spinnin’ Records and music rights
- Metallica unveil unheard classic live version of ‘For Whom The Bell Tolls’
- Gucci Mane’s Long-Awaited Memoir Hits Stores: ‘The Autobiography of Gucci Mane’
That New Jam
- Watch Jhene Aiko’s “Trip” Short Film
- Katy Perry Covers Janet Jackson on Witness Tour Opening Night
- Sia Releases New Song “Rainbow” from My Little Pony: The Movie Soundtrack
- Khalid Drops New Loosie, “Perfect”
- Avicii’s new ‘Lonely Together’ video with Rita Ora makes time stand still
- Vance Joy Tops Adult Alternative Songs Chart With ‘Lay It on Me’
- Ty Dolla $ign Announces ‘Beach House 3’ Release Date, Drops Two New Singles
- Listen to Marilyn Manson’s New Song “KILL4ME”
- Jay-Z Is Taking A ‘Once-In-A-Lifetime-Artist’ On Tour With Him
- 17 In 17: Phish Announces 2017 – 2018 New Year’s Run At Madison Square Garden
- Tchami and Malaa team up for 11-stop ‘No Redemption’ North American tour
- Day For Night reveals 2017 lineup: Thom Yorke, Nine Inch Nails, St Vincent to play Houston festival
Good is Good
JamFeed is giving away a pair of tickets to Weekend 2 of ACL and you can ENTER TO WIN ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
People are spending a ton of money on music festivals according to a new study.
Rick & Morty’s theme song got a METAL MAKEOVER last night after the end credits rolled, giving the legendary show yet another piece of awesomeness to fit into their show.
- Macklemore & Kesha remember The Good Old Days
- Tom Morello & Nancy Wilson lead a stunning John Lennon Cover
- Snails And NGHTMRE Team Up On Insane Collaboration “Only Want U”
- Kodak Black Dropped ‘No Flockin 2 (Bodak Orange) in response to a track Bodak Yellow done with Cardi B.
Upstart downtown Binghamton venue Spotlight, event promoter ThatNewJam in partnership with the Broome County Urban League and 93.3 WJOB are donating all proceeds from their Wednesday September 6th show to the American Red Cross and Houston Food Bank to help victims of Hurricane Harvey. Toiletries, diapers, underwear and other lightly used clothes, and financial donations will also be accepted and distributed to the proper entities. There is a $5 suggested donation for entry and all customers who purchased presale tickets will be refunded their money and given the option to donate that money if they choose.
The September 6th event features electronic producer/DJs Manila Killa & Robotaki and is the opening stop on their nationwide tour promoting their collaboration “I Want You”, which has accumulated over 2 million streams. The two artists sold out back to back nights at the El Rey Theater in Los Angeles in July and are going to be hitting 14 other cities across the nation through the end of October. Manila Killa comprises half of Hotel Garuda, who played Coachella Music Festival this year and Robotaki opened on a full nationwide tour for electronic music superstar Porter Robinson earlier in 2017.
The show marks the return ThatNewJam to the Binghamton market after helping sell over 1400 tickets to ForeverGlow III: FutureHype with Bro Safari at the Broome County Memorial Arena in September 2014. All supporting talent are former Binghamton University graduates who have released music through ThatNewJam’s record label Jam Family Records. ThatNewJam is the project of Binghamton University graduate Christian Randell, whose goal is to grow a thriving music scene in the Binghamton area based on unity and respect.
ThatNewJam and Spotlight Binghamton have teamed up to bring Manila Killa & Robotaki’s legendary tour to the Southern Tier! Fresh off the release of their collaborative single I Want You and a sold out show at The Roxy in LA, the duo are hitting the rode and bringing the party to Binghamton!
Lock in the lowest price by purchasing early! General on sales starts Wednesday, Aug 9 at 10am ET. Doors will open at 8pm. All attendees must show valid ID to prove 18+. Valid 21 ID to required to drink.